Information coming soon.
Agile Dev West 2017 - Industry Technical Presentations
Get solutions to your top testing & QA challenges by attending the Industry Technical Presentations (ITPs). Offered alongside the concurrent sessions in 1-hour time slots, these presentations give you the opportunity to learn first-hand how solution providers have implemented their products and services in the real world. These solution providers are often on the leading edge of new technologies, tools, and practices and offer conference attendees a window into their future.
Industry Technical Presentations with full descriptions will be added to the conference site about 3-4 weeks before the live event.
In the meantime, join our mailing list and be the first to receive updates on the ITPs and other conference program updates.
Wednesday, June 7
Culture, process, methods and tools – these are the key elements to DevOps transformation success. By employing a robust and dependable application integration platform, learn how the seamless connection of all these elements in conjunction with continuous delivery best practices enables continuous delivery goals of DevOps.
- We’ll explore what the boundaries of service virtualization are – what you can virtualize and what you cannot, what’s the best way to approach the problem, and who should be involved. We’ll even look at the many free solutions, from open-source to community editions.
- We’ll explore what the basic needs are, what you can’t do with free, how to craft a successful deployment strategy that will last, and how to scale your work from just a few people on a single team to a full enterprise.
- An overview of common accessibility testing concerns and challenges
- Best practices and methodologies for integrating accessibility into functional processess
- An in-depth look at tools that can help drive automation up and costs down
- Attendees will learn growing changes in Automation and Continuous Integration
- Audience will learn how Open Source tools can be used and how to integrate with your Software Development and Business Needs
- Session will demonstrate what new requirements are for Test Engineer skills within CI automation
Thursday, June 8
- How agile app development and automated testing enable continuous delivery
- Key strategies for incorporating manual and automated testing
- 5 steps to launch continuous delivery in your mobile testing lab
- The State of PM - Challenges in aligning traditional PM with agile product teams
- Accurate forecasting - Leveraging Portfolio for JIRA to align business goals across product releases
- Reporting to decisions - Generating accurate data on which to make major business decisions
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to formulate a strategic approach to testing across the entire DevOps flow.
- Ability to define the checkpoints between phases in the process.
- Tips and techniques to mature and improve the DevOps process.
- Best practices: how to automate the DevOps process.
- List of helpful tools and methods.
- Examples of successful and unsuccessful implementation.