Fix Fast, Go Fast, Shift Left, Shift Right: Perfecting the DevOp Quality Process
DevOps, as a practice, is focused on the iterative delivery of better code to production faster. At its heart, it’s about shifting testing into development (left), into production (right), minimizing slipped defects (fix fast), and iterative acceleration (go fast). In this session, we’re going to identify web, mobile and IoT testing strategies, policies and practices that, when laid over the DevOps toolchain, can achieve faster time to market, reduced technical debt, accelerated iteration, and simplified production software management.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to formulate a strategic approach to testing across the entire DevOps flow.
- Ability to define the checkpoints between phases in the process.
- Tips and techniques to mature and improve the DevOps process.
- Best practices: how to automate the DevOps process.
- List of helpful tools and methods.
- Examples of successful and unsuccessful implementation.