It was very well run. The tutorials were by far the best! The coaches had real experiences to pull from and also integrated humor and that made it easy. They were also available for questions.
Discover the latest in agile methods, technologies,
tools, and leadership principles.
Whether you’re new to the agile process and need to get up to speed quickly, or you’re experienced and ready to take your team or organization to the next level, our hands-on, in-depth workshops have you covered. Plus, all Agile Dev Conferences are held in conjunction with Better Software Conferences and DevOps Conferences, allowing you to choose from three distinct programs.
- Agile Leadership
- Agile Techniques
- Agile Requirements
- Agile Metrics
- Improving the Process
- Culture Change
- Scaling Agile
- Scrum and Kanban
Passionately focused on the facilitation of high-performance software development environments...
A fellow consultant with Net Objectives, Ken Pugh helps companies transform...
Working with companies of all sizes worldwide, David Hussman teaches and...
An agile methodologist, practitioner, and coach, Bob Galen (...
Principal consultant and a member of the core team at...
Rob Sabourin, P. Eng., has more than thirty-three years of management...
Jeffery Payne is CEO and founder of Coveros, Inc., a software company that...
Lead evangelist for Atlassian, Sven Peters has twenty years of experience...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster Training
- Integrating Test with a DevOps Approach
- Leading SAFe–SAFe Agilist Certification Training
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific agile topics? Agile Dev West offers two days packed with half- and full-day tutorial formats.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Agile Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Agile Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training and certification classes
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in agile software development solutions
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials that focus on your area of interest
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
Barrett Scoggins—Arbor Networks
The tutorials were great! I got a lot of ideas that I can hopefully implement - a few of them at least. Also liked opportunity to network with other attendees.Kathi Johnson—Ingersoll-Rand Company
I liked having both Agile & Better Software in one conference. The variety of topics is great.Jackie Sutton—Blue Cross Blue Shied of Kansas
This was my first software/agile development conference—very well coordinated and looking forward to attend future ones.Tran Sin Park—Northwestel