Get the latest news, updates, and offers from STARBetter Software, Agile Dev, and DevOps Conferences.
Discover the latest in agile methods, technologies,
tools, and leadership principles.
Whether you’re new to the agile process and need to get up to speed quickly, or you’re experienced and ready to take your team or organization to the next level, our hands-on, in-depth workshops have you covered. Plus, all Agile Dev West is held in conjunction with Better Software West and DevOps West conferences, allowing you to choose from three distinct programs.
- Scaled Agile Development
- Agile Teams & Leadership
- Mature Agile Teams
- Career & Personal Development
- Digital Transformation
- Automation, Development, Test, Release
- Agile & Lean Development, Principles & Practices
- Product Owners & Managers
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Certified Agile Leadership
- Agile Test Automation
- Selenium Test Automation: From the Ground Up
- Certified Scrum Developer
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster® Training
- Foundations of DevOps—ICAgile Certification
- Leading SAFe–SAFe Agilist Certification Training
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Testing REST APIs Behind a Mobile App
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific topics? Our full and half-day tutorials are consistently the most popular and highly-rated part of the conference because they allow you to focus on a particular area of interest. Learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Here are a few of the upcoming tutorials sessions:
- Creating a High-Performance Agile Team
- What DevOps Means for Testers and Testing
- Agile Project Failures: Root Causes and Corrective Actions
- Lean Software Development: Principles and Practices
- Continuous Delivery in Practice: A Hands-On DevOps Workshop
- Lean/Agile Data-Driven Decisions Demystified
Agile Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Agile Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of industry leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues. You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
Agile Leadership Summit Speakers Include:
- Bob Galen, Director, Agile Practices, Zenergy Technologies
- Nicole Dwyer, Chief Product Officer, YayPay
- Leon Sabarsky, President, Healthy Agile
- Mary Thorn, Director of Agile Practices, Ipreo
- Ralph Kasuba, Vice President of Global eCommerce Engineering, Pitney Bowes/Borderfree
- Pre-conference training and certification classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software development solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit